Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Title: Reliability Engineer- Islandwide PR
Professional who understands the principles of performance evaluation and prediction to improve product / systems safety, reliability and maintainability. A key member of the Centre of Excellence and is responsible for bringing an analytical engineering focus to the team. Global role supporting 30 Countries delivering $280m of maintenance spend.
* Work under the direction of Innovation Manager with primary responsibility for reliability and maintainability (R&M) projects of broad scope and complexity.
* Create and develop technical approaches, which are responsive and aligned to Shells maintenance requirements.
* Ensure that approaches are statistically valid and are aligned current state-or-the-art practices and contractual requirements.
* Develop work-study programs and work flow diagrams.
* Interpret R&M statistical data and draw conclusions with supporting rationales.
* Develop, coordinate and conduct technical reliability studies and evaluations of engineering design concepts and design of experiments (DOE) constructs.
* Recommend design or test methods and statistical process control procedures to understand the levels of product reliability.
* Comply and analyze performance reports and process control statistics; investigate and analyze relevant variables potentially affecting product and processes
* Provide continuing technical guidance to operations regarding R&M characteristics of equipment, including failure and maintenance support characteristics to ensure that design activity results in equipment and systems that meet high reliability, maintainability, system safety and human factors standard.
* Perform design tradeoffs while participating in design reviews.
* Perform R&M analyses of designs using standard methods and techniques including: failure modes, effects of criticality analysis and R&M predictions.
* Provide input to life cycle cost models relative to R&M elements.
* Review, where applicable subcontractor's proposals for reliability program.
* Work with account teams during design phase of new equipment projects.
Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering. Minimum of five (5) years maintenance/ reliability experience within the pharmaceutical and service industry. Experience implementing Workflow Process (Planning & Scheduling) on multiple locations, including analysis of results against metrics. Drive a Life Cycle Asset Program including Capital Budgeting component. Development of a condition based maintenance program (PM's, Predictive Maintenance, Reactive, Corrective) including optimized job plans and workforce productivity. Ability to employ predictive maintenance technology and statistical analysis. Lean/Six Sigma certified preferred.