Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Supply Chain Analyst
/Category Supply Planning Analyst II
Job ID 2012-5897
Career Level experienced
Location/Division C.R. Bard - Metro Office Park 17 Calle 2 Ste. 620, Guaynabo, PR 00968
Posted Date 2/1/2013
Close Date ..
C. R. Bard, Inc. (NYSE: BCR)is a leading multinational developer, manufacturer and marketer of innovative, life-enhancing medical technologies in the fields of vascular, urology, oncology and surgical specialty products, employing over 11,000 people in over 25 countries around the world. Founded more than 100 years ago, we pioneered many devices that are now the cornerstones of modern healthcare.
We expect the highest levels of quality, integrity, service, and innovation from our employees – on the job and in the communities in which we work and live. In return, we foster an environment where individuals are treated with fairness and respect, and feel valued, acknowledged and rewarded.
Be Your Best at Bard – and ultimately, you can have an impact on the lives of people around the world.
Apply for this position
* Refer a friend to this job
More information about this job:
Summary of Position with General Responsibilities:
Work under general supervision to perform Supply Chain activities for assigned product portfolio to optimize inventory, minimize cost, and set and achieve customer service goals. This includes supply planning, master planning, capacity planning, execution oversight, and monitoring and reporting of results. Provide supply input for SIOP process for a given business segment in order to align global demand and financial requirements with manufacturing capabilities.
Essential Job Functions:
* Produce supply plans for manufacturing including global master plans
* Contribute supply related components to SIOP including capacity plans, MPS, and inventory schedules
* Perform all manufacturing planning aspects of new product launches during the pre-launch phase.
* Complete complex spreadsheet analysis during issue resolution or scenario planning
* Query databases for information required for decision-making
* Provide oversight of manufacturing, inventory deployment and communicate outwardly to selling Divisions
* Prepare Executive Level presentations as required to describe current supply plans and constraints
* Conduct analysis for inventory allocation where worldwide service is maximized
* Monitor capacity loading on assigned production lines and forecast
* Contribute supply plans for product phase-out such that obsolete raw inventory is minimized
* Provide input to the Business Planning process annually and provide quarterly updates.
* Perform basic financial analyses for manufacturing absorption
* Ensure personal and company compliance with all Federal, State, local and company regulations, policies and procedures for Health, Safety and Environmental compliance
* Other duties as assigned
•Bachelor degree in Business, Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering, Logistics, or Operations required with 2 – 6 years of related experience; or MBA/MS in relevant discipline and 1 - 4 years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
•Must have basic experience of forecasting techniques, inventory management, and capacity planning.
•Some experience with Advanced Planning Systems (Demantra, ASCP, PDP, and Manugistics) and ERP/MRP systems a plus.
•Excellent analytical and communication skills
Education and/or Experience:
* BS/BA degree with 4 – 9 years of related experience; or MBA/MS in relevant discipline and 2 - 7 years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.